Wonderful day at FSCAA putt putt tournament. Great fun and we loved being a hole sponsor.
Don't ask about our team score! Thanks Peggy Strine, Bernice Edwards and everyone for a perfect day.
When your organization is launching a fundraising campaign, there are certain steps that can make it successful. Whether your financial goal is large or small, or you are planning an annual appeal or a capital campaign, these seven steps can serve as a template to guide your efforts.
- Have clear fundraising goals.
- Write direct and focused material explaining your need.
- Develop a gift range chart customized to your campaign.
- Make a list of potential donors at each giving level.
- Personally contact your best prospects early in the campaign.
- Ask for major gifts in person.
- Follow up regularly with your donors.
These steps are simple...but they work.